FINN Bark Blowers apply landscape mulch and other bulk materials with unprecedented efficiency, and eliminate the need for labour-intensive hand application. The BB-1208, with 8.2 cubic yard capacity provides high efficiency mulch application capabilities for landscape maintenance companies and mulch suppliers.
The BB-1208 is perfect for large mulching projects including commercial and residential mulch beds, slopes, public gardens, playgrounds, amusement parks, rooftops, mall interiorscapes, and other applications that require precise placement of bulk materials. Apply standard bark mulch, wood chips, compost, soil amendments, and other similar bulk materials. Mulch can be applied on virtually any terrain, even in wet conditions. Bark mulch with high moisture content is handled with ease.
High Production. Great Value.
The BB1208 Bark Blower significantly reduces worker fatigue. Two operators can easily apply up to 22 cubic yards of bark mulch per hour, compared to approximately 2 cubic yards per hour via hand methods. The BB-1208 helps reduce material cost from 20% to 40% by breaking up material clumps and by producing an even mulch spreading pattern, with fine particles on top.
Power & Control.
The BB-1208 Bark Blower propels bark mulch utilizing a specially engineered air lock system through various lengths of durable 4″ flexible hose – for application up to 300′ away. Remote controls allow the operator to control power and material flow from any operating distance. Units are equipped with 200′ of hose, with additional lengths available in 50′ sections. A convenient hose reel is included with each unit, allowing operators to efficiently start and complete each application.
Features & Benefits
- BB-1208, with 8.2 cubic yard capacity, allows for blowing a greater variety of bulk material, even high moisture content is handled with ease
- John Deere 115hp diesel engine providing exceptional power to the blower
- Reduces material cost from 20% to 40% by breaking up material clumps and producing an even mulch spreading pattern, with fine particles on top
- Mulch is propelled utilizing a specially engineered air lock system through various lengths of durable 4” flexible hose, for application up to 300’ away
- Remote controls allow operator to control power and material flow from an operating distance
- Standard liquid injection system, hot air lead hose and electric tarp
- Standard 200’ hose comes with the unit, optional 50’ sections available
- Standard convenient hose reel allowing operators to efficiently start and complete each application with ease
- Blower, airlock and hydraulic functions are exclusive to FINN design