The T-400 HydroSeeders is one of the largest, most robust members of the FINN HydroSeeder family designed to meet the needs of large-scale jobsites and demanding seeding applications. These units have the power and output capacity to handle large mine reclamation, highways, and commercial sites with new conveniences, greater versatility and increased operator efficiencies.
Performance & Productivity.
The T-400 features a large centrifugal slurry pump, coupled with a Tier II turbo charged diesel engine to provide potent pump output, intense pressure and unmatched slurry discharge distances. The units are also equipped with an independently controlled pump/agitator operation; twin mechanical paddle agitation; liquid recirculation; and a hefty hydraulic system. In addition to these performance-enhancing features, all units are equipped with the time-tested and field proven “clump” technology. This “clump” (clutch/pump) technology uses a unique single shaft design to maximize mechanical efficiency, making it the most efficient pump available.
Ergonomics & Controls.
The T-400 HydroSeeder is also designed for operator convenience. The discharge boom was relocated to increase comfort and rear sweeping pattern; the engine control panel is integrated into the discharge boom tower putting all engine controls at the operator’s fingertips; a standard ground level control station with engine start/stop, throttle, and pump control makes hose work trouble-free; a newly designed loading hatch with a larger opening and a curbside hinged lid enables more efficient loading; and an operator platform and access ladder have been enhanced for improved accessibility.
Features & Benefits
- 3,600 gallon working capacity tank
- Exclusive 2-valve straight line discharge piping improves slurry flow resulting in higher output, pressure and greater slurry discharge distance
- Optimum mixing capabilities featuring twin hydraulically controlled paddle agitation, liquid recirculation and a hefty hydraulic system
- Features the time-tested and field proven “clump” technology integrating a single shaft design of the clutch/pump to maximize mechanical efficiency
- Agitator and pump are independently driven allowing complete mixing of the slurry without pump operation enhancing mechanical longevity and flexibility during operation
- A larger slurry pump coupled with a turbo charged engine provides more pump pressure and output resulting in faster slurry discharge and distance
- Relocated discharge boom to a more centralized location increasing operator comfort and rear sweeping pattern
- Tier II engine control panel integrates into the discharge boom mount with a engine start/stop; throttle switch; and pump control putting the controls at the operators finger tips
- Newly designed loading hatch with a larger opening and curbside hinged lid enables more efficient loading and less spillage of material
- Operator platform and access ladder are perfect for comfort and accessibility
- Relocated fill port for sump filling and a heavy-duty suction line gate valve
- Discharge distance up to 230 feet from end of the tower
- Optional remote control for engine throttle and pump functions allowing for true one-man hose operation
- Optional low profile pivoting hose reel with 3 locking positions enabling curbside, 45 degrees and rear hose discharge