Aqua-pHix™ is a proprietary blend of chelated, buffered acid with a pH < 1.0 designed to help manage hard water and highly alkaline soil. It is safe for people, equipment and turf, more effective than any other sprayable acidifier on the market, and the most cost-efficient treatment available.
ProPlus Aqua-pHix is proven to:
- Quickly decrease pH of soil solution to make it more chemically conducive to plant growth.
- Flush unwanted salts and reduce bicarbonates in the soil.
- Make nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, calcium, iron, zinc and others more readily available in the soil solution for plant uptake and conversion.
- Facilitate more complete nutrient utilization to minimize leaching or runoff into streams, rivers, lakes, bays and groundwater.
- Loosen soils to improve water infiltration and to promote more robust root development.
|50 Bicarbonate ppm||2.5 lbs / 1000 ft²|
|100 Bicarbonate ppm||5 lbs / 1000 ft²|
|200 Bicarbonate ppm||10 lbs / 1000 ft²|
|300 Bicarbonate ppm||15 lbs / 1000 ft²|
|400 Bicarbonate ppm||20 lbs / 1000 ft²|
|450 Bicarbonate ppm||22.5 lbs / 1000 ft²|