The FINN B-70
Straw Blower is an ideal performer for all midsize mulching needs. Designed to handle a wide variety of mulching material, the B-70 gives you the high productivity and dependability that is essential for tackling home sites, industrial and commercial projects, and highway roadsides.
Power & Performance.
The B-70 is capable of handling 6-7 tons per hour, while providing maximum operator convenience. The feed tray is adjustable in height and length, providing the most convenient positioning for feeding from your vehicle. The discharge spout is equipped with a tension device for easy one hand operation control. The large operator platforms on the trailer model allow control of the discharge spout, as well as feeding from either side of the machine.
When The Going Gets Tough.
The B-70 Straw Blower features independent torsion axle suspension and large 15” wheels, providing easy trailing on rough or uneven terrain. Electric brakes are standard equipment. The over-center clutch is also standard, eliminating shock load transmissions to the engine, starter, and other driveline components. The B70 Straw Blower is also available as a skid model – an excellent option when you want a spreader and mulcher located on the same vehicle.
Features & Benefits
- Shreds and blows 6-7 tons of straw per hour, while providing maximum operator conveniences
- Convenient discharge spout that is equipped with a tension device for easy, one-hand operation control
- Large operator platform on the trailer model allowing for control of the discharge spout, as well as feeding, from either side of the machine
- Features independent torsion axle suspension and large 15” wheels providing easy trailing on rough or uneven terrain
- Ideal solution for proper and precise mulching
- Provides soil moisture retention and protection against wind damage
- Discharge head has a 360 degree rotation and 70 degree vertical travel
- Feed tray that is adjustable in height and length, providing the most convenient position for feeding the machine from a vehicle. This also eliminates the unnecessary labour involved in hoisting the bales overhead and feeding the machine vertically from the top
- Standard electric brakes
- Standard over-center clutch eliminating shock load transmissions
- Unit available as both skid and trailer mounted machine