The FINN B-260
Straw Blower is designed for maximum performance and operator convenience. It is widely considered the standard by which all straw and hay mulching equipment should be measured. With the highest material capacity in the industry (up to 20 tons/hour), the B-260 handles the toughest material while performing at high levels of production and dependability. The B-260 is the Straw Blower of choice for mine reclamation, highway construction, and large commercial sites.
Field Tested Tough.
Field Tested Tough. The B-260 is the result of extensive research, field testing, and most importantly, customer input. We asked the people that mean the most – the people who can quickly evaluate equipment as soon as they put it to the test on the job. We heard, “Give us a Straw Blower that gives the most for our equipment dollars.” With many features you just won’t find on other Straw Blowers, the B-260 delivers.
Power & Control.
The B-260 Straw Blower features a John Deere Tier II turbo-charged diesel engine, coupled with a heavy-duty over-center clutch to provide smooth, high torque power to the blower. All controls are easily accessible from the operator’s seat, including the new digital engine information display. The discharge tube has been designed to provide superior air flow, providing maximum discharge distance. The field-proven operator-controlled hydraulic (variable speed) power feed system is designed for reliable performance throughout the life of the machine. Its design eliminates the need for an extra person to hand feed, providing significant labour savings.
Features & Benefits
- Shreds and blows 20 tons of straw per hour, while providing maximum operator convenience
- Equipped with a John Deere Tier II turbo 115 hp diesel engine, coupled with heavy-duty over-center clutch to provide smooth, high torque power to the blower
- All controls are easily accessed from the operators seat, including the new digital engine information display
- Discharge tube has been designed to provide superior air flow, providing maximum discharge distance
- Reliable operator-controlled hydraulic power feed system designed for performance
- Ideal solution for proper and precise mulching
- Provides soil moisture retention and protection against wind damage
- Discharge head has a 355 degree rotation and 60 degree vertical travel with gas spring counter balance
- Hydraulic powered conveyor chain with variable speed control. Tray includes an adjustable elevation and length to meet the bed of the supply vehicle