The FINN T120 HydroSeeder is a real workhorse with a 1,000 gallon working tank capacity. FINN developed HydroSeeder technology in 1953. We’ve been the industry leader in quality and innovation ever since. With the FINN T120, you don’t have to settle for less than proven FINN quality to tackle a wide range of highly demanding hydroseeding applications.
Power To Spare.
The T120 provides muscle with a rugged and dependable 35.1 hp, 3 cylinder water cooled Yanmar diesel engine. Available in skid, gooseneck trailer, or straight pull trailer configurations, the T120 HydroSeeder covers up to 1/3 of an acre with one full tank. Tower discharge distance reaches up to 180 feet for greater slurry application and efficient coverage. In addition, the T120 is equipped with full deck railing and plenty of storage capacity to carry extra materials.
The FINN T120 HydroSeeder features a heavy-duty agitator driven by a variable speed, reversible hydraulic motor. The agitator and pump are independently driven, allowing for complete mixing of the slurry without pump operation, and FINN’s direct drive clutch and pump assembly are specifically designed to optimize horsepower efficiency and maximize pump performance.
Other features include independent rubber torsion suspension axles that are equipped with electric brakes, including break- away switch; and a direct drive clutch with an adjustable external wear plate.
Features & Benefits
- 1,000 gallon working capacity tank
- Available in a skid, gooseneck trailer and straight-pull trailer configurations
- Sleek tank design provides a smooth slurry flow pattern from the beginning to the end of the load
- Optimum mixing capabilities featuring hydraulically controlled paddle agitation and liquid recirculation
- Full platform tower, deck railings and redesigned loading hatch provide added deck space for material transport atop the low profile tank
- FINN designed centrifugal pump driven by an in-line common shaft clutch with no high-cost maintenance couplings, drive belts or hydraulic components
- Agitator and pump are independently driven allowing complete mixing of the slurry without pump operation enhancing mechanical longevity and flexibility during operation
- Independent torsion suspension axles equipped with electric brakes and heavy-duty truck wheels with standard radial tires for solid stability on uneven terrain
- Repositioned boom increases the dispersion angle for side and rear facing applications
- Discharge distance up to 180 feet from end of the tower