The FINN T60 Series II is the ideal 600 gallon HydroSeeder for the landscaper or contractor that requires a fast and economical solution for seeding jobs. FINN developed HydroSeeder technology in 1953. We’ve been the industry leader in quality and innovation ever since. With the FINN T60, you don’t have to settle for less than proven and reliable FINN quality to tackle a wide range of demanding hydroseeding applications.
Highly Efficient. Widely Applied.
Become a one-man seeding and mulching crew. The T60 Series II covers up to 7,200 square feet per load with seed, fertilizer, and mulch in a simple, one-step process. Residential and commercial properties, sports fields, apartments, condominiums, and golf courses are all ideal ground for a T60 Series II application.
Top Design & Performance.
The FINN T60 Series II HydroSeeder features a clean, operator-friendly design. For optimum mixing efficiency the T60 Series II features hydraulically controlled paddle agitation with convenient operator controls at both the front and rear of the unit. A low machine profile allows for easy material loading and excellent stability. A large tool box in the hitch can be used for storing hose and nozzles.
The T60 Series II boasts a powerful centrifugal slurry pump, driven by an in-line common shaft clutch with no high-cost maintenance couplings, drive belts or hydraulic components. This configuration dramatically increases output and operating pressure.
Features & Benefits
- Top designed 600 gallon capacity steel tank that covers up to 7,200 square feet per load with seed, fertilizer and mulch in one simple step
- Clean, operator friendly design with a low machine profile allowing for easy material loading and excellent stability
- Optimum mixing capabilities featuring hydraulically controlled paddle agitation and liquid recirculation with convenient operator controls at both the front and rear of the unit
- Large toolbox in the hitch perfect for storing hose and nozzles
- FINN designed centrifugal pump driven by an in-line common shaft clutch with no high-cost maintenance couplings, drive belts or hydraulic components
- Pump configuration dramatically increases output and operating pressure
- Discharge distance up to 90 feet from end of the tower