The superior technology behind the T90 HydroSeeder is the result of more than 50 years of extensive FINN research and HydroSeeder manufacturing.Many customers have provided valuable input that shaped the final product. Today, the FINN T90 HydroSeeder offers the ultimate in performance features and operator conveniences that are exactly what you’d expect from the industry leader in hydroseeding quality and innovation.
For ease-of-use, the large loading hatch of the T90 is located at the front of the unit. This allows material to be loaded from the tow vehicle while the operator stands safely on the hitch platform. A uniform mix is of vital importance and the FINN T90 HydroSeeder delivers. The sleek design of the tank provides a smooth slurry flow pattern from the beginning to the end of the load.
Rugged & Aggressive.
The FINN T-90 Series II HydroSeeder features a heavy-duty agitator driven by a variable speed, reversible hydraulic motor – with controls both front and rear. The agitator and pump are independently driven, allowing complete mixing of the slurry without pump operation. This significantly enhances mechanical longevity and flexibility during operation. Outstanding GPM output, piping, and pressure capabilities of the pump result in spray distances of up to 180 feet from the tower gun. The T-90 Series II HydroSeeder boasts a powerful centrifugal slurry pump, driven by an in-line common shaft clutch with no high-cost maintenance couplings, drive belts or hydraulic components. This configuration dramatically increases output and operating pressure.
The independent torsion suspension axles of the T90 are equipped with electric brakes for better control. Heavy- duty truck wheels with standard highway-rated tires provide solid stability on uneven terrain.
Features & Benefits
- 800 gallon working capacity tank
- Sleek tank design provides a smooth slurry flow pattern from the beginning to the end of the load
- Optimum mixing capabilities featuring hydraulically controlled paddle agitation and liquid recirculation with convenient operator controls at both the front and rear of the unit
- Large loading hatch located at the front of the unit allowing material to be loaded from the tow vehicle while standing securely on the hitch platform
- FINN designed centrifugal pump driven by an in-line common shaft clutch with no high-cost maintenance couplings, drive belts or hydraulic components
- Agitator and pump are independently driven allowing complete mixing of the slurry without pump operation enhancing mechanical longevity and flexibility during operation
- Independent torsion suspension axles equipped with electric brakes for better control
- Heavy-duty truck wheels with standard highway-rated tires for solid stability on uneven terrain
- Discharge distance up to 180 feet from end of the tower