The FINN T170 HydroSeeder boasts a top-notch 1,500 gallon tank working capacity engineered to tackle a wide array of mid to larger-sized hydroseeding projects. From large residential and commercial properties, highway roadsides, industrial parks, sports fields, mine reclamation sites and more, the T170 is an economical choice for optimum power, performance and production.
FINN developed HydroSeeder technology in 1953, and we’ve been the industry leader in quality and innovation ever since. With the FINN T170, you have proven and reliable FINN quality for all your hydroseeding applications.
High Production. Big Value.
The FINN T170 HydroSeeder features an unequaled engine and pump package resulting in utmost pump pressure, slurry flow and high performance capabilities. The T170 is equipped with the time-tested and field proven “clump” technology. The “clump” (clutch/pump) technology uses a unique single shaft design to maximize mechanical efficiency, making it the most efficient pump available.
The T170 is all about operator convenience. The discharge boom is located in a centralized location to increase operator comfort and rear sweeping pattern; an engine control panel is integrated into the discharge boom tower featuring a new electronic display panel, as well as engine start/stop, throttle switch, and safety horn; a loading hatch with a larger opening, rotated lid and stainless steel bag cutter enables a simpler, more efficient loading process; and enhanced operator platform and access ladder are perfect for greater comfort and accessibility. Also standard on the T170 HydroSeeders are the conveniently located fill port for sump filling and the heavy-duty suction line gate valve.
Features & Benefits
- 1,500 gallon working capacity tank
- Larger straight line discharge piping improves slurry flow resulting in higher output, pressure and greater slurry discharge distance
- Optimum mixing capabilities featuring hydraulically controlled paddle agitation and liquid recirculation
- Features the time-tested and field proven “clump” technology integrating a single shaft design of the clutch/pump to maximize mechanical efficiency
- Agitator and pump are independently driven allowing complete mixing of the slurry without pump operation enhancing mechanical longevity and flexibility during operation
- Relocated discharge boom to a more centralized location increasing operator comfort and rear sweeping pattern
- Centralized control panel integrates into the discharge boom mount with a new 5-gauge cluster as well as engine start/stop; throttle switch; and safety horn
- Newly designed loading hatch with a larger opening and rotated lid enables more efficient loading, and includes a stainless steel bag cutter
- Operator platform and access ladder are perfect for comfort and accessibility
- Relocated fill port for sump filling and a heavy-duty suction line gate valve
- Discharge distance up to 200 feet from end of the tower