The FINN T75 HydroSeeder is the ideal 700 gallon tank working capacity for landscapers and contractors who need high powered performance and productivity. The T75 fits in the FINN line as the feature-filled package right between the small tank sizes and larger trailer-mounted models. Weighing in as a trailer unit with a fully loaded weight of 10,000 GVW, the FINN T75 satisfies the ideal towing requirements of a 3⁄4 ton or a 1 ton truck without a commercial license.
First-Rate Features & Design.
The FINN T-75 HydroSeeder shows-off the top performance, clean aesthetics and operator-friendly design you can expect from FINN. This unit is the answer to achieving the most efficient one-man, one-step process to seeding, fertilizing, and mulching. The T-75 HydroSeeder features a hydraulically-driven and reversible mechanical agitator for fast and thorough mixing; liquid recirculation; agitator controls at each end of the tank for operator convenience; a large toolbox in the hitch for storing hoses and nozzles; and a FINN-designed centrifugal pump that handles the thickest of slurries with ease and eliminates high maintenance belts and coupling. The rugged, reliable mechanics of the T-75 provide long life and easy maintenance, and its low profile allows for easy material loading and excellent stability.
Multiple Applications. One Machine.
The T75 HydroSeeder offers professional quality hydroseeding, fiber mulching, fertilizing, straw tacking, foliar feeding, dust control, remote watering, and a number of other efficient, cost- effective, and profitable applications. Use the T75 to tackle projects including residential and commercial areas, cemeteries, golf courses, sports fields, parks, office complexes, apartment complexes, condominiums, and more!
Features & Benefits
- 700 gallon working capacity tank covering 8,700-10,500 square feet per load
- Clean, operator friendly design for the one-man, one-step process to seeding, fertilizing, and mulching
- Optimum mixing capabilities featuring hydraulically controlled paddle agitation and liquid recirculation with convenient operator controls at both the front and rear of the unit
- Large toolbox in the hitch perfect for storing hose and nozzles
- FINN designed centrifugal pump driven by an in-line common shaft clutch with no high-cost maintenance couplings, drive belts or hydraulic components
- Pump configuration dramatically increases output and operating pressure
- Discharge distance up to 150 feet from end of the tower